Here are 10 little known facts about me...
1. I am drawn to water. Any body; ocean, lake, stream, pond. There is something comforting about it. I'm not sure what that means.
2. I practice yoga. I hate yoga. I do it because it is supposed to be good for me. My favorite pose is triangle pose.
3. I like dragonflies. Dragonflies are my favorite. Dragonflies symbolize change, and change in the perspective of self-realization. Dragonflies are also associated with water. Their scurrying flight across the water represents an act of going beyond what is on the surface and looking deeper into the aspects of life. That might explain #1.
4. I believe in ghosts. I have a couple that watch over me. I talk them too.
5. I'm superstitious and I believe in signs. See #4.
6. I have horrible balance. See #2.
7. My favorite food is pizza. It used to be pasta, but now it is pizza.
8. I wish I was thinner and naturally so, so I could eat a lot of what I said in #7.
9. I have a major sweet tooth. That makes #8 difficult and therefore this statement depressing.
10. I think my best feature is my hair. And my lips. I have great hair and nice lips.